Intensivist Opportunity in St. Petersburg, Florida
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Critical Care or Pulmonary Intensivist to join our eICU (Virtual ICU) Command Center located in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Opportunity: BayCare’s eICU currently monitors 330 ICU beds in 12 hospitals, with continued plans for growth. The opportunity includes joining an established team of Intensivists and specialty trained ACPs and RNs.
This eICU Critical Care position includes:
- 10-12 Shifts per month covering the command center from 7:00PM – 7:00AM (no direct patient contact is involved)
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible scheduling
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and Malpractice insurance
Interest creating statement: BayCare Medical Group is Tampa Bay's leading multispecialty group with more than 600 providers practicing 46 specialties in over 190 outpatient locations throughout the west gulf coast of Tampa Bay and central Florida. BayCare Health System network is comprised of 14 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care, and urgent care. Our priority is connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic, and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime.
The community: The Tampa Bay area offers the diversity of a casual family-friendly lifestyle in a cosmopolitan city as well as rural and coastal living. St. Petersburg is home to sports teams, entertainment venues, museums, beaches, and a busy downtown with lively foot traffic. Award-winning pristine beaches, crystal clear water, and tranquil gulf breezes can be found at all the beaches in Pinellas County. More natural beauty is found in preserves and state parks throughout Polk, Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas counties. Enjoy college sports, world renowned golf courses, cultural events, recreational activities, and family attractions.
Other notable features:
- Competitive base salary with wRVU productivity incentive
- Incentive bonus
- Retirement plan
- Discretionary allowance
- Eligibility for physician member status, after two years
- Insurance (malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, supplemental & dependent life, short & long-term disability)
- Extras (college savings plan, child care, auto & pet insurance, wellness center, product & service discounts, and more.)
Position requires: Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Pulmonology or Critical Care.
Contact information: Kelli Drayton | Kelli.Drayton@baycare.org | 727- 502-4176