Pediatric Neurologist with Epilepsy in NYC
The Bronx, NY
BronxCare, Department of Pediatrics, is recruiting for a full-time academic position in Pediatric Neurology with a Fellowship (or strong interest) in Epilepsy. BronxCare is a 972-bed teaching and integrated health care system ideally located near the George Washington Bridge with easy access to trains and buses making the location commutable to and from NJ and most of the boroughs.
- Candidates should be interested in teaching residents and medical students
- Duties include outpatient care, inpatient consults, as well as resident and medical student education
- Pediatric services include; a 5 bed PICU, a 20 bed inpatient unit, a 34-bed Level III NICU, a large pediatric emergency department, a comprehensive array of pediatric medical and surgical specialists, and a large outpatient network
- You will be able to take care of patients with diverse and interesting pathology
- Possible academic appointment at Levy School of Medicine of Mt. Sinai
- Very competitive financial package includes an excellent base salary, EEG reading fee, and additional compensation
- A comprehensive benefits package is offered which includes a 401k, 22 vacation days, 5 CME days, and CME stipend
- The Bronx, home to the New York Yankees, is centrally located giving residents and those who commute to work access to everything New York City has to offer
- Mass transportation will ease your daily commute
- Members of the medical staff live in Manhattan and the other boroughs, Westchester, Rockland County, and New Jersey
If teaching, providing outstanding healthcare, working with a complex range of cases, and living and working in the New York area appeals to you, I highly recommend you contact me for more information.
Please reference Position ID 161454 when responding.
Apply for Pediatric Neurologist with Epilepsy in NYC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.