Noninvasive Cardiology Physician Job in Montana
- Opportunity to develop & lead a Cardiology Prevention program
- Cardiac MRI, CT, Nuclear and Echo
- Teaching resident rotating through the WWAMI program (Washington, Wyoming, Alaska, Montana and Idaho)
- Option to participate in clinical trials
- Strong practice with diverse geographic region and patient referral sources
- Epic EMR
Billings, Montana in the heart of “The Treasure State”
- Regional hub for health care, recreation and commerce
- Majestic landscapes with views of 5 mountain ranges
- Pristine lakes and rivers
- Incredible leisure activities include hiking, mountain biking, fishing, climbing, skiing, & kayaking
- State University
Interested candidates please contact
Reference position ID 161273 when responding.
Apply for Noninvasive Cardiology Physician Job in Montana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.