Hospitalist Opportunity in New Mexico
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not for profit organization based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multispecialty clinics, and a health plan. The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 700 primary care and specialty providers. We have been proudly providing care to New Mexicans since 1908.
- Unit Base Teams with Multidisciplinary Rounding
- Rounding Census designed for patient flow and throughput
- Census determined by discharges (equal distribution of overnight admissions)
- Schedule Flexibility due to 50 plus physicians in group
- Schedule based on hours not on shifts, with ability to bank hours
- In-facility moonlighting opportunity
- EPIC EMR
- Closed ICU, with 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- Overnight Differential
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME Allowance
- 403b Retirement savings program with employer contributions of up to 4% (with matching program) and increases with years of service
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico’s largest metropolitan center with a population of 900,000. It offers gorgeous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters. Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.