Full-time or Half-time ID Position
CENTRAL NEW JERSEY. Full-time or half-time ID position in five-person single specialty practice in Mercer County, NJ. This is a bedroom community within 45 minute drive of Philadelphia and one hour to New York City or Jersey shore. Home to Princeton University with public lectures, theatre, and other cultural opportunities.
- Five Acute-care hospitals (three teaching)
- One Major rehab hospital
- Teaching and faculty appointment encouraged
- 80% Inpatient and 20% office practice
- IV infusion center in office
Highly competitive salary with strong benefits package:
- Signing bonus
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Health and dental coverage
- Generous vacation
- CME activities encouraged (includes one fully paid conference)
- Relocation support
- Excellent malpractice coverage with top-rated company
- Child care support
Local community offers:
- Strong public and private schools with high placement in top universities
- Great shopping and restaurants
- Nearby Lambertville, NJ and New Hope, PA with quaint shops, antique dealers, and artists
- McCarter Theatre and Bucks County Playhouse
Must be Board-certified or Board-eligible.
Please send CV to: email@example.com; or fax to: 609-581-5450. No J-1 applicants please.