Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Job in Montana
- 100+ hearts a year anticipated for the newly hired surgeon
- Successful TAVR program
- Significant need in thoracic surgery
- Dedicated & experienced cardiovascular surgical team
- Established state-wife & regional referral base
- Excellent salary, generous productivity incentives, signing bonus & full benefit package including relocation and loan assistance.
City Voted Outdoor Magazine’s #1 Town in 2016
- Regional hub for health care, recreation & commerce
- Majestic landscapes with views of 5 mountain ranges
- Pristine lakes & rivers
- Incredible leisure activities: hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, climbing, skiing, kayaking & more
- State University
Interested candidates please contact
Reference position ID 161272 when responding.
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Job in Montana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.