Nocturnist at Meritus Medical Center in Hagerstown, Maryland.
Adfinitas Health is a fast-growing, physician-owned and managed, hospitalist group who promotes an employee-focused culture. Our programs are innovative, designed around the needs of each hospital and addresses our customer's needs. We provide continuity of care from the acute care into the skilled rehabilitation setting. Our dedicated providers are currently in 13 hospitals and more than 40 post-acute care centers. We are looking for professionals that want to practice the business of medicine.
We have a great career opportunity for an Nocturnist at Meritus Medical Center in Hagerstown, Maryland.
Meritus Medical Center
- Acute Care Hospital with 223 Beds (Level III Trauma Center); Average daily census 110
- State-of-the-Art Medical Technology
- Intensivist Program
- Multi-Generational Workforce
- Listed Among Healthiest Maryland Businesses by the Governor
- "Get Active" Challenges (e.g., Weight Loss Programs, Healthy Eating Seminars, and Smoking Cessation Programs)
Adfinitas Health offers full-time employees competitive benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Monthly Compensation Based on Work Relative Value Units (RVUs)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Leadership opportunities and training
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D)(100% Employer-Paid)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Potential Company Match
- $3000/year Allowance for Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Hagerstown is the largest city in Western Maryland and the fastest growing metropolitan area in Maryland and among the fastest growing in the United States with an approximate population of 40,000. Despite its semi-rural Western Maryland setting, Hagerstown is a center of transit and commerce. It's at the crossroads of Western Maryland, Southern Pennsylvania, and the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. Hagerstown offers family-oriented amenities and high-quality leisure experiences in well-maintained parks and recreational facilities.