Osteopathic Manipulation Medicine Physician in San Francisco
One Medical is a unique primary care practice – one designed to offer providers a more satisfying, meaningful work environment and to offer patients higher-quality care.
Unlike health care organizations that are led by administrators, we’re a provider-led organization that’s in touch with both patients’ and providers’ needs. One Medical’s model enables us to see fewer patients each day and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, and our team-based approach gives us the support we need to offer continuous care to patients, both in and out of the office.
Providers who work at One Medical enjoy a friendly, collegial environment, with an academic feel that offers many ongoing opportunities for learning and development. Most importantly, our team has a strong sense of purpose: we’re out to transform the health care system by fundamentally changing the way care is delivered.
We are looking for Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment physicians who are interested in joining a practice that is committed to changing the primary care delivery experience for both patients and providers. Our unique practice model uses technology to offer patients longer visits with their provider, same day appointments, and immediate access to well-trained; relationship-oriented clinical and administrative support staff.
Successful candidates should have:
- Dedication to building and supporting a primary care panel
- Excellent clinical and customer service skills
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care
- Desire to be an integral part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to changing health care delivery
- Experience in use of Osteopathy in practice or completed a NMM/OMM residency program
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine
- Licensed in California
Started in 2005 by an internal medicine physician and co-founder of ePocrates, One Medical is now one of the fastest growing primary care systems in the country. We have redesigned the traditional medical practice using improved technology and operations to deliver higher-quality care and service at lower cost. We feature:
- Same day access; longer visits that start on time; and reliable follow-up
- Online and mobile convenience such as appointment scheduling and prescription renewals
- Team based, cost effective care including the use of virtual medical teams available 24/7
- Strong support for continuing medical education, with time carved out weekly for learning and development
- Accepting most forms of insurance including commercial PPO, HMO and Medicare
- World-class patient satisfaction, resulting in rapid patient growth and word-of-mouth buzz
- Beautifully-appointed, conveniently-located offices
- 60+ offices in 9 metropolitan areas (San Francisco, New York City, Washington DC, Boston, Chicago, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Seattle) with plans to continue expansion nationally