Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Associate Chief
As the Associate Chief and Faculty of OB/GYN with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. We value initiative and welcome you to focus on any subfields you're passionate about. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
- Collaborate with Nurse Managers to lead clinical and administrative staff of inpatient Ob/Gyn department and outpatient practice
- Work with other hospital departments to create work flows to improve the safety and satisfaction of patients
- Supervise and support departmental Physicians and APP's who perform 6,000 deliveries a year system wide
- Resident teaching opportunity
- Growing, expanding system - three hospitals with robotic capabilities Strong referral base of 150 locations and 5 hospitals
- Rochester General Hospital, one of the Rochester Regional's five hospitals, is among fewer than 10 hospitals in the United States to realize re-designation as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time