Outpatient Pediatrician- S. New Hampshire-Close to Boston
As a member you will enjoy:
- 32 Clinical Hour week
- Lifestyle friendly call schedule with RN Triage 1st call
- Dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalists and Neonatologists
- Pediatric sub-specialty providers on campus
- A system wide EMR (EPIC) for continuity of care
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package including sign-on and relocation
EHS is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire. Primary Care providers located throughout the greater Manchester area, together with specialists in state-of-the-art outpatient facilities, enable us to bring the most comprehensive care to patients and families where they work and live.
The Manchester, New Hampshire, area is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour’s drive of Boston, the seacoast, lakes region, and the White Mountains. Manchester is also home to northern New England’s premier airport. Explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty and four-season attractions of (tax free) New Hampshire. Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation’s “Best Places to Live.”
We are an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.