Permanent Rheumatology Physician Job in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- EMR - EPIC
- Consults are performed at Forbes Hospital
- Primary Scope of Practice: Rheumatoid Arthritis & Osteoporosis
- Infusion & Ultrasound services are provided on site
- Full Support Staff – MAs, RNs, & Office Assistant
- 2-Year Income Guarantee
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Quality Bonuses
- Retention Bonuses
- wRVU Productivity Bonuses
- 4 Weeks PTO
- 5 Days CME & CME Allowance
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Including - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
- Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent public and private schools
- The Steel City boasts that it has ranked 3rd out of "Top 10 Cities For Young Families", ranked 2nd out of "25 Best Cities in the US for Millennials", and ranked 20th out of "Top 100 Best Places To Live".
- Pittsburgh is also home to some of the top colleges & universities in the country
- The region is home to professional sports teams in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf
- Enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between!
Click here to schedule a call with Shelby to discuss this position further!
Please reference Position ID 161186 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Rheumatology Physician Job in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.