- Responsibilities include outpatient clinic time, OR and labor & delivery floor
- Collaborate with our family medicine group, ob/gyn physician assistants and our midwifery group at the Cambridge Hospital/Cambridge Birth Center and Somerville Hospital
- Call schedule of 1:9
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents from Harvard Medical School, Tufts University School of Medicine, and BIDMC in surgical and outpatient settings
- Incoming MD will have an established patient panel
- 75% of our ob/gyn group has been with CHA for at least five years
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.