Surgical Otolaryngologist needed in Beautiful Steamboat Springs
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
Yampa Valley Medical Center, now part of UCHealth, is ready to welcome an Otolaryngology physician in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
In this position, you would have:
- A minimum of 36 patient contact hours per week.
- On-call schedule of 1:3.
- Access to state-of-the-art surgical robotics suite, such as DaVinci Robot Surgery.
- A fully integrated EPIC EMR system.
- A collegial team of physicians a variety of background and experience.
We will consider applicants who are board certified or board eligible in otolaryngology. Additionally, the ideal candidate has comfort with facial trauma call, an interest in caring for patients in a rural area, and comfortable with all surgical procedures.Competitive Benefits:
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings for you and your dependents which include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- One-time starting bonus
- Relocation expense coverage available
Steamboat Springs, CO is a premier Colorado outdoor enthusiast destination. Enjoy small town living with big-city style. Steamboat, originally known as a summer-tie get away offers hiking, camping, fishing, and mountain biking to fit all levels of adventure. Winter brings with it the famous "Champagne Powder" and Steamboat is transformed into a skiers paradise. Dine al'fresco along the Yampa River in the summer or cozy up to the fire during the winter months at any one of the numerous award-winning restaurants. Staying true to its western roots, Steamboat is the destination or high-style with laid-back easy living.