As an Endocrinologist with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
With multiple locations across the region, our unit serves as a major referral source for Diabetes Care and Endocrinology consultation for the region. It includes an endowed Diabetes Care and Resource Center for patient focused diabetes care, education and clinical research, Nutrition and Weight Management Center and a large general Endocrinology/Metabolism practice. Opportunities exist for supported clinical diabetes investigation for the qualified applicant.
- Major referral source for the region (400 + primary care physicians as a referral base)
- Case mix includes thyroid, osteoporosis, weight management, diabetes and pituitary
- Opportunity to do both outpatient and inpatient consults
- Onsite Nutritionist
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Provider Recruiting Strategist
(585) 922-2165EG_18Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED) EDUCATION DO; MD LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran