Orthopedics - Pediatric Midwest Opportunity
Marshfield Clinic – Marshfield Center in Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Fellowship-trained Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon to join its well-established Orthopedic Surgery practice. This exciting position has an established patient panel, with a large volume of complex shoulder cases for an exclusive shoulder and elbow practice. The department includes colleagues that are Fellowship-trained in Trauma, Hand, Foot & Ankle, Sports Medicine, Pediatrics and Total Joint Specialists. The practice boasts an exceptional facility with a large ASC, advanced imaging on site, in-office fluoroscopy, and adjacent inpatient recovery short-stay suites. Call is 1:7.
Marshfield Clinic is a nationally recognized physician-led medical group known for providing its more than 700 physicians in 80+ specialties with the most advanced medical equipment and health information technology today. The Marshfield Clinic system provides patient care, research and education with more than 50 locations in northern, central and western Wisconsin, making it one of the largest comprehensive medical systems in the United States. We are a tertiary care center and receive referrals from our 50 sites with a 750,000 population catchment area. Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Compensation and Benefits
* Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
* Educational Loan Assistance and/or competitive bonus
* 4 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
* $5,800 CME annual allowance
* Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
* Fully funded Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
* Relocation Allowance up to $10,000Located in Central Wisconsin, the community of Marshfield offers a great place to live, work and play. Marshfield’s quality of life is everything you are looking for to raise a family or to start or advance your career. Marshfield is an extremely safe community and residents take great pride in this place they call home, while enjoying all four seasons. With exceptional schools, ranking high above the national average, Marshfield is committed to offering diverse and plentiful opportunities.
LaVonne Krasselt, Physician Recruiter
BC/BE Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon