Cardiology - St. George and Cedar City, UT - Dixie Regional Medical Center/Cedar City Cardiology Cl
- Needing to expand cardiac care for our growing population, as St. George is among the top 5 fastest growing cities in the U.S.
- One BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist being recruited to join our group in St. George
- Travel to Cedar City clinic will be required two times per week.
- Potential for a 4-day work week
- Robust cardiology team supported by state of the art care with ambition and resources to continue to grow our regional hospital’s established electrophysiology, advanced imaging, structural heart, and heart failure programs
- Outpatient clinic and imaging facility located within the hospital
- We have a large referral network of general medicine practitioners and are supported locally by a robust spectrum of subspecialties
- We have close association with additional cutting edge advanced cardiac care for our patients, including structural heart intervention, LVAD and transplant located within our network in Salt Lake City
- Robust local cardiothoracic surgery program
- Full and constantly expanding nurse practitioner support
- Community supported by Dixie State University, with growing community industry in the areas of health sciences including new advanced genetics facility, along with computer and information technology firms
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Signing bonus
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, collegiate town environment, golf courses, and outdoor recreation opportunities. St. George is the fastest-growing metropolitan area in the United States according to new estimated from the Census Bureau. To accommodate the rapid growth, Dixie Regional Medical Center, a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting
Apply for Cardiology - St. George and Cedar City, UT - Dixie Regional Medical Center/Cedar City Cardiology Cl
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.