Occupational Medicine Physician in Pennsylvania
We are interviewing for an award winning physician owned and run Orthopaedic practice, hospital, rehab, and orthopaedic urgent care facilities located in Southeastern, PA seeks an Occupational Medicine physician to lead its new Occupational Medicine program. This integrated orthopaedic health system consisting of 20 Orthopaedic Surgeons, 4 Physiatrists, 3 Podiatrists, 3 Internists, 1 Rheumatologist and 15 Advanced Practitioners has served several Pennsylvania counties for more than 30 years.
- You will be joining a well-established and respected group of Orthopaedic Surgeons and physicians
- Outstanding salary and income potential
- Your duties will include creating protocols for the new Occupational Medicine service, program development and growth, and clinical work
- The group has enjoyed a large referral base made up of primary care physicians, Physiatrists, and the group's owned orthopaedic urgent care center. In addition, relationships have been formed with some of the local employers who expect to support the group’s development of an Occupational Medicine service.
- The group has nine locations in York, Adams and Cumberland counties
- Your practice will be located in York County
- Their beautiful physician owned state-of-the-art Orthopaedic Hospital is located in York, PA
- Live anywhere in the York, Adams or Cumberland county areas
- You will find beautiful and very affordable homes, excellent schools, and a wide variety of social and recreational amenities
- Population of over 500,000 with the service area approaching 1 million
- Several professional minor league sport teams call the area home
- Just 1 ½ hours to Baltimore, 2 hours to Philadelphia, and less than 3 hours to New York City and Pittsburgh
I highly recommend you consider this opportunity if you are looking for a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction and financial rewards.
Interested candidates please contact Ken Sammut and reference position ID 160946 when responding:
Vice President of Recruiting
Apply for Occupational Medicine Physician in Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.