Permanent Otolaryngology (OTO) Physician Job in Chillicothe, Ohio (OH)
Adena Health System includes three hospitals, (Chillicothe, Waverly and Greenfield, Ohio (OH)) and six regional clinics. Adena provides quality healthcare for the more than 500,000 people who call south, central, and southern Ohio (OH) home. The skilled physicians and medical staff at Adena provide specialty services typically found in larger medical centers. These include: open heart surgery; Da Vinci robotic surgery; cardiac catheterization; cancer care; advanced orthopaedic procedures; high level MRI testing; and a Level II pediatric nursery.
- $550,00 base compensation
- 2-year income guarantee
- $1,600 monthly resident stipend last year of training
- $100,000 student loan assistance/retention bonus
- $25,000 sign-on bonus
- $10,000 relocation assistance
- Join 2 BC Otolaryngologists (OTO)
- Audiologist and an Allergist on-site
- Block OR schedule
- 3 days surgery/week
- 2 days clinic/week
- Head and Neck surgery is available, but not required
- 30-34 patients/clinic day
- ARNP support
- Flexible call schedule
You will appreciate the family-oriented warmth and charm of this mid-sized community less than one hour from Columbus, Ohio (OH). For additional larger city amenities Cincinnati, Ohio (OH) is just 90 minutes away.
Interested candidates please contact:
VP Client Services
Please reference Position ID 160322 when responding.