Outpatient Internal Medicine - Fort Collins
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth Internal Medicine Clinic – Prospect is ready to welcome a full-time outpatient internal medicine physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Here are a few reasons to join our single-specialty team in Fort Collins:
- You’ll get your own scribe: Our growing clinic is adding more support to our staff, assigning 2.5 medical assistants per physician. This team-based approach elevates our ability to provide extraordinary care to our patients.
- Resources are around the corner: We have a licensed clinical social worker, nurse care manager, anticoagulation management and physical therapy onsite, all who work with you to care for your patients.
- We care for a broad range of adult patients: Our patient mix spans the spectrum of medicine that includes healthy adults to a high volume of complex geriatric patients.
- You’ll work with a collegial team: Our team is cohesive and includes four internal medicine physicians and four physician assistants.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance: After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared with 17 internal medicine providers; that adds up to about two weeknights per month and only two to three weekends per year.
- We're changing the way primary care is delivered. Our clinic is a Patient-Centered Medical Home for the fifth consecutive year.
- You get to work in Fort Collins, Colorado. Our practice continues to grow as Fort Collins is consistently named as one of the nation's top places to live.
- Education loan repayment is available.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our excellent call schedule and strong support staff allows for work/life balance. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Generous time off package
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
Fort Collins, located in northern Colorado, has a population of more than 164,000 and is located one hour north of Denver. Nestled near the base of the Rocky Mountains, the area offers exciting recreational opportunities including golf courses, numerous parks and minutes from running paths/trails, hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing and white water rafting activities.
Nicknamed the Choice City, Fort Collins is home to Colorado State University and is known as the gateway to the Rocky Mountain National Park. Here “live, work, play” takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play. Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails with-in minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers.
The Old Town District of Fort Collins, a culinary enthusiast’s paradise, offers over 40 locally owned restaurants that are sure to please the most discriminating tastes. Tour the more than 20 locally owned but regionally acclaimed microbreweres or take in the local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums that round out the cultural yet small town feel of Fort Collins.