Internal Medicine - Cedar City, UT
- One BC/BE internal medicine physician is sought to join a well-established group in Cedar City
- Office space is located inside Cedar City Hospital with nearby trails for hiking, running, cross-country skiing, and mountain biking
- Four-day work week
- Enjoy predictable hours and time off for the holidays
- Will consider part-time or full-time employment
- Clinic is a Certified Medical Home Model clinic
- Clinic has Mental Health Integration
- Group utilizes the hospitalist service with option to admit and care for inpatients if desired
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment and stipend available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the fifth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2017 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Cedar City’s population is approximately 26,000. The area has recently experienced major population growth, and the trend is expected to continue. The area is known for its breathtaking scenery and is the gateway to the nation’s largest concentration of national parks. Recreational activities for the entire family include camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing and mountain biking. There is a moderate four-season climate, and during winter months residents can ski in the morning and play golf in nearby communities in the afternoon. Educational opportunities are available through Dixie State College and Southern Utah University (SUU). Summer activities include the Utah Summer Games and the Utah Shakespearean Festival, recipient of the Tony Award for Outstanding Regional Theatre.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting