Academic Psychiatry Opportunities in Southern California
Loma Linda University Faculty Medical Group, Department of Psychiatry, is seeking to Psychiatrists to provide care in the following areas:
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist at the Murrieta Medical Center.
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist - Behavioral Health Institute - Loma Linda, CA
- Child/Adolescent Consult and Liaison - Behavioral Health Institute - Loma Linda, CA
- Inpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist - Behavioral Health Institute - Loma Linda, CA
- Adult Psychiatrist - Behavioral Health Institute - Loma Linda, CA
- Adult Psychiatrist - at the Murrieta Medical Center
Loma Linda University Faculty Medical Group is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center, Children’s Hospital and School of Medicine, with the mission to deliver whole-person care at a world class level of clinical excellence. The Medical Center serves as the largest tertiary referral source in both Riverside and San Bernardino counties with a surrounding population approaching 4 million.
Loma Linda University’s Medical Center and Children’s Hospital is the only Level I Trauma Center serving a four county area that covers approximately 25 percent of the state. The Medical Center and Children’s Hospital are equipped with over 850 licensed beds. The Children's Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is one of the largest and most advanced neonatal centers in the world, with 82 beds and 22,000 square feet dedicated to caring for some of our smallest patients.
Loma Linda is located between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. Nestled at the foot of the San Bernardino mountains, we have convenient access to beach cities, skiing, hiking, and a variety of other outdoor activities. This region also has excellent private and public school systems.
This is not a J-1 Opportunity.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to: