Outpatient Internal Medicine - Loveland, CO
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth Medical Clinic – Centerra is ready to welcome a full-time outpatient internal medicine physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Here are a few good reasons to join our multispecialty clinic in Loveland:
- You’ll get your own scribe: Our growing clinic is adding more support to our staff, assigning 2.5 medical assistants per physician. This team-based approach elevates our ability to provide extraordinary care to our patients.
- Expert resources are around the corner: We’re an outpatient internal medicine practice working in a multispecialty setting, which means lots of specialty resources right down the hall.
- We care for a broad range of adult patients: Our patient mix spans the spectrum of medicine that includes healthy adults to a high volume of complex geriatric patients.
- You’ll work with a collegial team: Our team is cohesive and includes four internal medicine physicians and two physician assistants.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance: After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared with 17 internal medicine providers; that adds up to about two weeknights per month and only two to three weekends per year.
- Education loan repayment is available.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our excellent call schedule and strong support staff allows for work/life balance. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Generous time off package
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
Loveland, CO is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's "Sweetheart City" and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountians. There is lots to love about Loveland.