About Orlando Health
The Orlando Health Medical Group supports the Orlando Health Hospital System, a not-for-profit healthcare organization and community-based network of physician practices, hospitals and outpatient care centers throughout Central Florida. The system includes an extensive network of physicians representing more than 100 specialties and primary care; 10 wholly-owned hospitals; 4,200 physicians, multiple skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers; and multiple outpatient care centers offering urgent care, same-day surgery, and laboratory, imaging and rehabilitation services.
The Orlando Health Medical Group physicians play a key role in delivering a complete continuum of care for nearly 3 million Central Florida residents. At Orlando Health, we value collaboration and shared purpose, providing our physicians and team members with the resources to develop successful careers. We offer generous opportunities as we work together to provide extraordinary care to our community.
Our award-winning system includes the following hospitals:
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Orlando Health – Health Central Hospital
- Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Health St. Cloud Hospital
- Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies
Orlando Health - Your Best Place to Work
1 job with Orlando Health
The Orlando Health Medical Group invites you to explore OBGYN Faculty and Non-Faculty Hospitalist opportunities at the nation’s premier....