North Memorial Health
About North Memorial Health
North Memorial Health is a comprehensive health care system that serves the north, central, and west communities in the Twin Cities metro area. But its reach extends far beyond these neighborhoods. Through its two hospitals (North Memorial Health Hospital & Maple Grove Hospital), Blaze Health the driving force behind North Memorial Health primary care clinics, specialty care clinics, urgent care clinics and hospice, outpatient centers, medical transportation, and community outreach, North Memorial Health is a regional leader in advanced medical care.
North Memorial Health's two-hospital system draws referrals from Minnesota, parts of Wisconsin, Iowa, and the Dakotas.
North Memorial Health Hospital
- 385-Bed level I trauma center / level II pediatric trauma center and community hospital
- Family Birth Center with a Level III NICU cares for babies as early as 23 weeks
Maple Grove Hospital
- 134-Bed Community Hospital in a vibrant growing young suburb of Minneapolis
- Recognized as a top hospital in the North Metro for Women and Children Care, Largest Family Birth Center in the state (~5,000 deliveries per year)
- Recipient of the Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for overall inpatient experience
- Neonatologists, neonatal nurse practitioners, and respiratory therapists are available 24/7 at the Maple Grove Hospital Level III NICU.
1 job with North Memorial Health
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) physician to join North Memorial Health System in Minneapolis, MN.