Vohra Wound Physicians
About Vohra Wound Physicians
Founded in 2000, Vohra Wound Physicians is the largest wound care specialty practice focused exclusively on the post-acute sector, and the premier provider and employer in wound management. The company provides bedside clinical care to hundreds of thousands of patients annually at nearly 3,000 skilled nursing facilities across 28 states as well as to patients healing at home via telemedicine. Supported by proprietary technologies and extensive, ongoing physician training, Vohra delivers results including a 21-day improvement in healing time and an 88% reduction in wound-related hospitalizations.
Our mission: to improve patient outcomes and reduce hospitalizations while reducing costs for facilities and home health partners.
Vohra is seeking top doctors across the nation to join our practice. Please contact us today to learn more.
What Makes Vohra Great for Physicians:
- Work-Life Balance: enjoy autonomy and flexibility with no nights, call or weekends.
- Clinical Satisfaction: focus on helping patients heal without the administrative burden of paperwork.
- Compensation: earn an average of $300,000 annually for full-time roles and/or $200 per hour plus full W2 benefits.
- Lifelong Learning: join a specialized wound care training program followed by a one-year fellowship, the first in the country specializing in post-acute wound care.
- Support: benefit from malpractice coverage, legal and administrative support, and technical support like our EHR, loved for its efficiency & usability.