Psychiatry - Outpatient - Ogden, UT
Intermountain Medical Group
· Join an established and busy group of 6 adult and 3 child psychiatrists
· 100% outpatient opportunity
· Autonomy to schedule clinic hours. 4 or 5 day work week.
· Excellent clinic support staff
· No clinic or hospital call responsibilities
· Opportunity to see children in clinic, but not required
· New outpatient facility
· Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
· Competitive salary with additional income for meeting quality goals
· Signing bonus & loan repayment money available
· Stipend available
· Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME
· Relocation provided, up to 15K
· Visa sponsorship is not available
In 2015, Forbes magazine named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare as one of the nation’s top 25 employers, ranked above companies such as Apple and the Mayo Clinic. Among health organizations, Intermountain was ranked 3rd highest in the nation.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
McKay-Dee Hospital is a 325-bed level II trauma center. Listed top among Truven’s “Top 100 Hospitals” in 2015 and was named by Soliant Health “Most Beautiful Hospital in the U.S.” in 2014.
The Ogden area has a population of over 400,000. It is gaining recognition as a great place to live if you like easy access to outdoor activities. Ogden is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within a day’s drive of five national parks, and just a 25 minute drive to Salt Lake International Airport. Forbes Magazine ranked Ogden #2 on their list of America’s Most Livable Cities in 2010. Outside Magazine rated Ogden as the third best town in which to live. Men’s Journal ranked Ogden as the eighth best town in which to live.
Ogden boasts breathtaking mountain views and access to skiing/snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and rock climbing within minutes of leaving the hospital. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and our family oriented community supports diverse interests for all cultures.
For more information, please contact:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiting
Apply for Psychiatry - Outpatient - Ogden, UT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly