Locum Tenens Family Practice Opportunity in Minnesota
A Minnesota-based medical facility is currently seeking a family practice physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The shift times are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday and locums physician will see 15 patients per shift. Board certification or board eligibility is required. Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. Interested candidates should contact an expert consultant for additional information regarding this and other exciting opportunities.
- M-F 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- 15 patients per day on average
- Board certification or eligibility is required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Apply for Locum Tenens Family Practice Opportunity in Minnesota
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly