Join Established Child Abuse Pediatric Team With University Affiliation - Tampa
- Medical Director position available - establishing future CAP fellowship with USF
- Join existing team of physicians and specialized team of nurses, social workers and staff
- Affiliation with University of South Florida/Morsani College of Medicine - faculty appointment available
- Tremendous facilities available including Mary Lee's House in Tampa (maryleeshouse.org)'
- Provide both outpatient care and inpatient consultation/assessment
- Opportunity for teaching and research within this growing field of pediatric care
Tampa's port and international airport make it an easily accessible, popular destination in Florida. Its rich history mixes with its modern landscape, giving visitors and residents a medley of activities and attractions to choose from. Busch Gardens, various large museums, and the city's resident football team, the Buccaneers, are just a few of the major highlights. The area is rife with small towns as well, offering a glimpse into Tampa's history and diversity. Come and make Tampa your home!
For additional information, please contact:
Apply for Join Established Child Abuse Pediatric Team With University Affiliation - Tampa
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly