Join New England’s Primary Care Innovator
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a growing, physician-led multispecialty group affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, the largest integrated health system in Connecticut. We are seeking BC/BE Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join our team of more than 300 providers practicing primary care in 30 locations and specialty care in more than 30 specialties. Our physicians appreciate the stability and resources of a large health care system while enjoying the benefits of local management and operation of a community-based medical practice. Additionally, our focus on innovation is leading to improved outcomes for our patients and—just as important—increased satisfaction for our physicians.
Our focus on innovation is clear:
- Reimbursement for value and panel size included in more than 60% of our payer contracts
- Behavioral health providers, Care Managers and Social Workers in primary care practices
- Shared Medical Appointments to improve chronic disease management
- Patient self-scheduling and telemedicine
We offer our physicians:
- Modern, expertly managed practice locations
- Outstanding compensation and robust benefits
- Access to The Physician Leadership Development Institute
- LEAN process improvement, resulting in smooth, satisfying office operations
- Preferred relationships with specialists to facilitate rapid care for our patients
- A comprehensive and best practice onboarding process to welcome you and your family
Training stipends are available for residents completing their training in 2016.
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England’s most stunning communities, and offer your family nationally acclaimed school systems, as well as a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family and Travel & Leisure’s Coolest Suburb in America.
We are excited about all that is happening at HHC, and we invite you to learn even more.
Please e-mail Patricia Lowicki, Director of Physician Recruitment and Retention, at: email@example.com, or call: 860-558-6591. And for more information about current opportunities, the HHC system and our region, please visit: www.joinhartfordhealthcare.com