Pulmonary Critical Care - Provo, UT
· Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, part of Intermountain Healthcare, is seeking 1 BC/BE Pulmonologist to join a group of nine BC physicians
· Board certification in both pulmonology and critical care medicine
· Cover the ICU on a rotating basis
· Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
· Competitive salary and additional income for meeting quality goals
· Signing bonus available
· Student loan repayment available
· Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME
· Relocation provided, up to 15K
· Visa sponsorship is not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
In 2015, Forbes magazine named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare as the 3rd highest ranked healthcare organization in the nation.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Utah County is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Provo is a beautiful university community built along the slopes of the majestic Wasatch Mountains. It is a bustling community that provides the advantages of a small-town lifestyle along with the amenities offered in more cosmopolitan areas. Exciting outdoor adventures include hiking, backpacking, sightseeing and skiing. Utah Lake, just west of Provo affords excellent water sports, including fishing. As the home of Brigham Young University, Provo also offers outstanding college sports events and several cultural entertainments. It is a short 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City, which hosts a variety of professional sports and cultural events.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care - Provo, UT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly