Locum Tenens Opportunity in Iowa for an Emergency Medicine Physician: Low Patient Volume - CPH# ...
This medical center in Iowa has shifts available to a locum tenens Emergency Medicine physician beginning in November. No OB is required. If ER physician is tied down with a patient, there is a rapid response team that will cover code until physician becomes available. The ideal candidate is board certified in Emergency Medicine, has an active IA license, is within driving distance and available for ongoing coverage. (They will consider any board certified physician with ER experience.) To get started, contact a CompHealth consultant today!
- Open shifts starting in November
- 24-48 hour shifts
- Inpatient rounding is required
- ACLS, ATLS and PALS are required
- General surgery and cardiology available for backup
- There is a rapid response team
- Malpractice insurance provided
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing