Family Medicine - Central Orem Clinic - Orem, UT
· 2 BE/BC family medicine providers are needed at our multi-specialty Central Orem Clinic.
· Assume a busy practice.
· Call is 1 in 15, clinic call only.
· Inpatient coverage is handled by our employed hospitalist group.
· Four day work week.
· Employment with Intermountain Medical Group.
· Competitive salary with transition to production based salary with additional income for reaching quality goals.
· Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match, and CME.
· Relocation provided up to $15k.
· Visa sponsorship is not available.
Intermountain Healthcare Information
In 2015, Forbes magazine named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 health care organizations, and ranked within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Orem, along with its sister city of Provo, was recently voted as "the best place to live in America" by Money magazine. It is a community of 89,517 located along the Wasatch Mountains in Utah County. The area is known for its unabashed fertility - of its farmland, its inhabitants and its industrial development. Orem is home to WordPerfect, one of the leading computer software industries, along with more than 80 other software companies. Unparalleled outdoor recreational and cultural events abound. World-class skiing, summer theatre under the stars, and the eerie formations of Timpanogos Cave National monument are only samples of this region's varied attractions. Orem is a family-oriented community combining a small town atmosphere with the advantages of a larger city and the stimulation of a university environment, yet with easy access to the beautiful outdoors and a major airport.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting
800-888-3134 Fax: 801-442-3388