Family Medicine Locum Tenens Physician Needed ASAP in Virginia!
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Vermont that is in need of a family practice physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, 3 months of coverage is needed, and physician will see 15-20 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current VA medical license. Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Outpatient setting
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- 15-20 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Board certification or eligibility is required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Apply for Family Medicine Locum Tenens Physician Needed ASAP in Virginia!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly