Internal Medicine - Hurricane, UT
· One BC/BE Internal Medicine physician is needed to join our Hurricane Valley Clinic
· Option to do inpatient hospital work, although we do have a hospitalist group in house willing to cover all your adult patients
· Enjoy a small town that still has small town traditions
· Boating, fishing, camping, and OHV are all at disposal with 2 reservoirs in town
· Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
· Competitive salary and incentive recognition bonuses
· Signing bonus and loan repayment for qualified candidates
· Stipend available for those still in training
· Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME
· Relocation provided, up to 15K
· Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
In 2015, Forbes magazine named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare as the 3rd highest ranked healthcare organization in the nation.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Hurricane is 17 miles from St. George. St. George is a progressive community of 140,000. St. George and its suburbs is the nation's fastest growing metropolitan area over the last five years. The population is expected to continue its strong rate of growth and is projected to reach 252,000 by 2020. The heart of "Utah's Dixie", St. George is famous for its year-round golf weather and its central location to some of the earth's greatest natural wonders. Pockets of retirees from all over the country have discovered the attributes of St. George as a haven for the golden years. Cited in Rand McNally's Retirement Places Rated and Changing Times Magazine, and by the American Association of Retired Persons, St. George has become one of the nation's top retirement spots. St. George also has a large population of young people, and the median age of the community is 31. A community symphony, made up almost exclusively of residents, performs a full season of concerts every year. The Dixie Center, a major convention and concert complex, has become the city's cultural center; and one of the top commuter airlines in the country is based here. Offering a wonderful mild climate and exceptionally clean air, St. George offers a delightful, family-oriented lifestyle. Dixie Regional Medical Center is a 245-bed facility built in 2003 with state-of-the-art technology. It now has more than 200 physicians on staff and serves the health care needs of St. George, the surrounding Washington County area and Southwestern Utah.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting
800-888-3134 Fax: 801-442-3388
Apply for Internal Medicine - Hurricane, UT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly