Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Physician Needed in Michigan for Weekends Only - CPH# JOB-209776...
This facility in central Michigan has a need for a locum tenens ER physician while they are recruiting for a permanent provider. They need weekend day and night shifts covered. Shift times are 7 am-3 pm, 3 pm-11 pm, 4 pm-12 am, and 11 pm-7 am. There is a mid-level provider 8 am-8 pm daily. Most specialty backups are available. The ideal candidate is board certified in Emergency Medicine, has an active MI license and is available for ongoing coverage. (They will consider a board certified/eligible Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician with extensive ER experience and ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications. Residents will also be considered.) For more information, contact a CompHealth consultant today!
- Open and ongoing
- 10-12 shifts per month, weekends only
- 8 hour shifts; days and nights
- Double coverage during day shifts
- 22,000 annual patient volume
- Will consider residents!
- Must be local
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing