Internal Medicine - Burley, ID
· Opportunity to take over an existing practice.
· Beautiful location near the world famous Sun Valley Resort, Snake River, and Sawtooth National Forest.
· Office space is located on the campus of Cassia Regional Medical Center, a 25-bed Critical Access facility that opened in 1995.
· National Health Service Corp (NHSC) approved site.
· Call will be 1 in 3.
· Loan repayment or stipend available.
· Signing bonus available.
· Salary guarantee with transition to productivity as soon as production exceeds guarantee with no payback.Signing bonus available.
· Employment position with Cassia Regional Medical Center
· Competitive salary and incentive recognition bonuses.
· Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME.
· Relocation provided, up to 15k.
· Visa sponsorship is not available.
Intermountain Healthcare Information
In 2015, Forbes magazine named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare as one of the nation’s top 25 employers, ranked above companies such as Apple and the Mayo Clinic. Among health organizations, Intermountain was ranked third highest in the nation.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Burley is a riverfront community nestled along the banks and cliffs of the famous Snake River. It offers an ideal setting for family living with clean air and plenty of "breathing space". Population is 10,000 with a service area of 45,000. Tertiary care centers are just 3 1/2 hours north to Boise or 3 hours south to Salt Lake City, Utah. Fishing and water recreation activities abound in the Snake River and nearby Lake Walcott. The Albion Mountain Range and Sawtooth National Forest provide unparalleled outdoor recreation possibilities; including skiing, backpacking, camping and mountain biking. Burley also offers a local’s favorite ski resort, Pomerelle, that caters specifically to families enjoying and learning to ski or board, and features 24 expertly groomed slopes, advanced to beginner runs, & 2 terrain parks. Sun Valley ski resort, world famous vacation destination, is less than two hours away. Burley offers an outstanding assortment of wild game to interest the avid hunter. You will find a four-season climate, low humidity and mild winters. With a strong economy, Burley offers not only an outstanding professional opportunity but an ideal setting for life away from the practice as well.
For more information, please write or call:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiting
800-888-3134 Fax: 801-442-3388
Apply for Internal Medicine - Burley, ID
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly