Internal Medicine - Cedar City, UT
· Enjoy predictable hours and time off for the holidays.
· Will consider part-time or full-time employment.
· One BC/BE internal medicine physician is needed to join a group of 3 BC internists at Valley View Medical Center, a 32-bed hospital in Cedar City.
· Physician will have the ability to utilize the hospitalist service for inpatients.
· Clinic is located in the hospital for convenience.
· Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group.
· Competitive salary and additional income for meeting quality goals.
· Signing bonus & loan repayment available.
· Stipend available for those still in training.
· Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME.
· Relocation provided, up to 15k.
· Visa sponsorship is not available.
Intermountain Healthcare Information
In 2015, Forbes magazine named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare as one of the nation’s top 25 employers, ranked above companies such as Apple and the Mayo Clinic. Among health organizations, Intermountain was ranked 3rd highest in the nation.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Cedar City’s population is approximately 26,000. The area has recently experienced major population growth, and the trend is expected to continue. The area is known for its breathtaking scenery and is the gateway to the nation’s largest concentration of national parks. Recreational activities for the entire family include camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing and mountain biking. There is a moderate four-season climate, and during winter months residents can ski in the morning and play golf in nearby communities in the afternoon. Educational opportunities are available through Dixie State College and Southern Utah University (SUU). Summer activities include the Utah Summer Games and the Utah Shakespearean Festival, recipient of the Tony Award for Outstanding Regional Theatre.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting
800-888-3134 Fax: 801-442-3388