Internal Medicine - American Fork, UT
· Intermountain Healthcare has an outpatient only opportunity for a BC/BE internist to become the fourth provider in the group.
· Office space is located in our new outpatient multi-specialty clinic on the campus of American Fork Hospital, a 117 bed community based hospital.
· Clinic is a Certified Medical Home Model clinic.
· Clinic has Mental Health Integration.
· Enjoy predictable hours and time off for the holidays.
· Enjoy a 4 day work week, will consider part-time or full-time employment.
· No hospital call and inpatients are covered by our hospitalist group.
· Signing bonus & loan repayment for the qualified candidates.
· Stipend available for those still in training.
· Employment position with the physician-led Intermountain Medical Group
· Competitive salary and additional income for meeting quality goals.
· Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME.
· Relocation provided, up to 15k.
· Visa sponsorship is not available.
Intermountain Healthcare Information
In 2015, Forbes magazine named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare as one of the nation’s top 25 employers, ranked above companies such as Apple and the Mayo Clinic. Among health organizations, Intermountain was ranked 3rd highest in the nation.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
American Fork is a beautiful community of 28,000 at the base of majestic Mt. Timpanogas. Recreational opportunities abound in the area, including swimming, golfing, water skiing, snow skiing, fishing, hiking, camping, tennis, etc. There are numerous cultural events throughout the year, both in American Fork and in the communities of Salt Lake City (35 miles away) and Provo (11 miles away). The short drives to Salt Lake City and Provo offer close proximity to two major cities and universities. American Fork Hospital is a 117-bed acute care, primary and secondary facility serving American Fork and other communities in Utah County, which has a population base of approximately 550,000.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting
800-888-3134 Fax: 801-442-3388
Apply for Internal Medicine - American Fork, UT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly