Emergency Medicine - Residency Research Director Core Faculty
- Provide primary oversight of Emergency Medicine laboratory and clinical research projects in accordance with institutional policies
- Demonstrate scholarly activity through grants, peer reviewed publication and societal leadership in accordance to ACGME requirements for scholarship
- 3-5 years' experience in an academic Emergency Medicine Department setting with training in research collaboration, grant submission, methodology, human subjects protection, statistical analysis, and manuscript writing is essential
- Level II Trauma Center averaging 36,000 visits annually
- Brand new state of the art Emergency Department planned, with renovations underway
- The RPH Emergency Department was one of 12 in the United States invited to participate in a National Institutes of Health study for most improved Emergency Department throughput
- Compensation $361,700 with affordable living in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, disability and life insurance
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization. If you are an Emergency Medicine physician who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.