Well-established community practice just north of Boston! Full spectrum FP
If you’re excited by the prospect of practicing Family Medicine with a community health system in a region that blends urban sophistication with the ambiance of small town New England – we have a great opportunity for you.
Who we are:
We’re Hallmark Health Medical Associates, now known as Tufts MC Community Care – looking for a Family Medicine physician to join our multispecialty team of more than 90 providers in 10 communities less than 10 miles north of Boston. As part of MelroseWakefield Healthcare, we’re able to offer the benefits of a large provider network while maintaining the intimacy and personal satisfaction of a small practice environment. We are located in close proximity to Boston, some of the best beaches in Massachusetts, as well as hiking and skiing in the mountains to the north. Our communities boast excellent restaurants and school systems, making it a very attractive place to live. We are committed to building and sustaining a strong, vibrant, and healthy community.
About the job:
We are looking to add a physician to an existing group practice in Malden or Stoneham to join eight existing physicians. The physicians in the group practice full spectrum family medicine - obstetrics (two physicians), prenatal care, pediatrics, adults, geriatrics, women's health, procedures, etc. Teaching opportunity available, but not required. Our Family Medicine practices employ state-of-the-art practice efficiency models for Patient Center Medical Homes. The call schedule is very favorable, currently 1:15.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Creative scheduling
- Dedicated medical assistant
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Excellent call schedule - currently 1:15
- Physician mentoring and commitment to practice support
- Fully integrated EMR
- Focus on quality, panel size, and coordination of care, not just productivity
- Access to two highly regarded hospitals that provide 24/7 hospitalist coverage, and access to Tufts specialists
- CME support – yearly reimbursement plus 50 free CME credits offered within our system each year
Apply for Well-established community practice just north of Boston! Full spectrum FP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.