Critical Care team at SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the Critical Care team at SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City, OK. We are seeking an experienced Critical Care Physician who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to the Oklahoma City metro area. Known as America's biggest small town, Oklahoma City offers the perfect blend of small town hospitality and metropolitan amenities. The city is experiencing unprecedented growth with more young families and businesses moving into the city limits. Western charm and hospitality abound within this growing cosmopolitan area that features diverse dining, entertainment and cultural amenities.
At SSM Health, we are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine. Join us as we work together to reveal the healing presence of God through our exceptional health care services.
- Full-Time, Part-Time or Per Diem Opportunities Available
- Full-Time Schedule is 7 on / 7 off (6am – 6pm, 6pm-6am)
- 601 Bed Hospital, Specializing in Cardiology, Oncology, Surgery & Behavioral Medicine
- 36 Bed ICU, Newly Built, Opened in 2016
- 24 Hour Coverage, 2 Intensivists + NP on Day Shifts, 1 Intensivist + NP on Nights
- Comprehensive Hospitalist Service to Transition Patients out of ICU
- Competitive Pay – Employed and Service Agreement Options Available
- Cohesive Team Works Well Together on Coverage Schedule
To learn more, visit JoinSSMHealth.com.
Questions and CVs can be directed to
Brooke Byler, Physician and Provider Recruiter