Thoracic Surgery at SSM Health Dean Medical Group St. Mary’s Hospital, Madison, WI
SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500-physician multi-specialty group, is actively recruiting for a BE/BC General Thoracic Surgeon. Experience is desired but will consider new graduates. The practice is conveniently based on the campus of SSM St. Mary’s Hospital in Madison. Additional details:
- Become part of an expanding Cardiothoracic Surgery team consisting of three well-established surgeons, five physician assistants and two nurse practitioners
- Ideal candidate will have skills in Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) including robotics and will have access to state-of-the-art thoracoscopy equipment and the DaVinci Xi
- Cases will include the entire scope of thoracic surgery with the exception of lung transplantation
- Practice offers an excellent work/life balance
- Currently practice at one hospital; potential exists for outreach
- Weekend call of 1:4
- 24/7 physician support from Intensivists for CVT patients in the ICU setting
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data
- SSM St. Mary’s Hospital is currently elevating its Level III Trauma Program to an ACS Level II Trauma Center
- SSM St. Mary’s Hospital is the referral hospital for the 7 hospital SSM Wisconsin Region.Our Wisconsin Region also counts 4 additional affiliate hospitals in our network
- St. Mary's Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family
- Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability.com
- The Overture Center http://www.overture.org/ in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances
For more information contact:
Mike Dahlke, Sr. Physician & Provider Recruiter
Phone: 608.294.6250 Cell: 262.470.8201
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Thoracic Surgery at SSM Health Dean Medical Group St. Mary’s Hospital, Madison, WI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.