Advanced Practice Practitioner
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Berkshires, a four-season resort community
- Endless cultural opportunities,
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking.
- Excellent public and private schools make this an ideal family location,
- Just 2 ½ hours from both Boston and New York City.
Berkshire Health Systems Opportunity
- Part-Time position in our Nephrology group.
- Combination on dialysis, and chronic kidney disease.
- Both inpatient and outpatient.
- No experience necessary but a willingness to learn.
- Patient focused practice.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including productivity option and relocation.
Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital and Trauma Center, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. With the latest technology and a system-wide electronic health record, BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a beautiful and culturally rich area while being affiliated with a health system with award winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.
Apply for Advanced Practice Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.