Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Berkshires, a four-season resort community
- Endless cultural opportunities
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking.
- Excellent public and private schools make this an ideal family location
- Just 2 ½ hours from both Boston and New York City.
Berkshire Health Systems Opportunity
- Current Massachusetts Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner license or eligibility for licensure.
- MSN in Psychiatric/Mental health Nursing
- Certification as a CNS in Psychiatric/Mental health Nursing
- Registration with MA. DPH and U.S. DEA or eligibility for a MA registration to prescribe medications.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Highly effective programs, treating close to 10,000 patients a year
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including productivity option and relocation
Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital and Trauma Center, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. With the latest technology and a system-wide electronic health record, BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services.
Apply for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.