Massachusetts General Hospital – Waltham – hiring part-time Internist
The Primary Care Associates practice in Waltham, MA is searching for a .5 FTE primary care, adult medicine physician to join their team of 8 providers. This is a part-time position of 4 clinical sessions per week.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- MGH appointment
- Teaching opportunity and faculty appointment of Instructor Part-Time at Harvard Medical School if HMS teaching requirements are met.
- Collegial, dedicated, and highly skilled support staff
- Grand rounds/ development opportunities
- 4 weeks of vacation
- On-site pharmacy, lab, radiology
- On-site cafeteria and fitness center
- Free parking
- 100% employer paid malpractice insurance
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Authorized to work in the United States
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. We strongly encourage both women and minorities to apply.
Please contact Kristen O’Brien to apply: email@example.com.
Apply for Massachusetts General Hospital – Waltham – hiring part-time Internist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.