Neurologist: Prevea Health - Green Bay, Wis.
Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led multispecialty group, is seeking a BC/BE neurologist to join the Prevea family in Green Bay, Wis.
- Join an established practice with two adult neurologists and a pediatric neurologist
- Practice is located the the Prevea Allouez Health Center, a multispecialty clinic with lab, radiology, and pharmacy
- Inpatient consults are performed at HSHS St. Vincent Hospital and HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center, located just moments from the health center
- Epic electronic medical record system to coordinate and document patient care
- Work in a clinic system with specialized nursing support and the use of an after-hours triage nurse department to assist with after-hour's patient call
- Take care of people with passion, pride, and respect
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just two hours north of Milwaukee, and minutes form Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 230,000, Green Bay offers all the ameniities of a "big city", with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area's small-town friendliness.
Prevea Health offers;
- The ability to practice medicine in a setting that feels much like a private practice
- Physicians a decision-making voice that is hard to find in today's corporate health care world
- A very competitive compensation and benefit package
- An opportunity to become a shareholder after one year of practice