ACADEMIC FM HOSPITALIST: Blended Role IP/OP
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY with TOP RATED UNIVERSITY In Weather Perfect Tucson!
Banner University Medical Group & Banner University Medical Center - Tucson
Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is seeking an Academic Family Medicine Hospitalist, full time, to work in a blended practice that will involve both inpatient and outpatient care. This is an excellent academic opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a dynamic faculty team that is supporting the Family Community Medicine Division of BUMG in Tucson, AZ.
- Blended position: OP Clinic and Hospitalist shifts
- Majority of work spent on resident teaching teams working collaborating with existing faculty
- Flexibility in scheduling to cover both clinic and inpatient needs
- Competitive base with quality incentives
- Experience counts! Compensation increases with practice experience
- Differential pay for nights, extra pay available for additional shifts
- Overall earning potential up to $280K
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents.
Banner Health’s Compensation Package Includes:
- Comprehensive salary plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME
- Paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Please submit your CV, for immediate consideration, to: email@example.com. For questions, contact Karen Height, Director of Sourcing, at: 970-810-2075. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for ACADEMIC FM HOSPITALIST: Blended Role IP/OP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.