UC DAVIS Medical Group - Primary Care & Hospitalist Physicians
UC Davis Medical Center rates as Sacramento’s top hospital in U.S. News & World Report metro-area rankings, and area consumers consistently name UC Davis the area’s top and most-preferred hospital for overall quality and image
Primary Care Physicians
Northern California – Greater Sacramento Area
The UC Davis Network and Affiliates department employs more than 125 internists, family practitioners and pediatricians at the primary care medical offices in 11 Sacramento-area communities.
- 32 clinical hours per week
- Minimal after hours responsibility
- 24/7 Nurse Triage Program
- 501(c)3/ Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Extraordinary benefits package. Includes pension, medical, dental and more
- Competitive salary and incentive plan
- NCQA recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home
UC Davis provides hospitalist medicine services for patients at Adventist Health Lodi Memorial Hospital. Full-time and Part-time opportunities available
- 12 hr shifts
- Competitive salary and Incentive plan
- Affiliated with Adventist Health
- Generous benefits package
We welcome you to apply to join our team! To learn more about this opportunity and other positions, please send your CV to our Physician Recruiter, Lisa Carey at email@example.com
Apply for UC DAVIS Medical Group - Primary Care & Hospitalist Physicians
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.