Transplant Hepatologist Opportunity
Transplant Hepatologist - Sioux Falls, SD
- Join an elite group of two premier board certified Hepatologists all with transplant fellowships and a certified nurse practitioner.
- Practice in Sioux Falls, SD. Ranked #3 City to work and live for physicians by Medscape in 2017!
- The region's only liver and pancreas transplant program, offering world-class care to people across a five-state area! Kidney transplant established for 24 years.
- Work within the multidisciplinary team including four abdominal transplant surgeons.
- The practice cares for thousands of patients.
- Weekly hepatobiliary conference
- AMG also employs five gastroenterologists providing a wide array of advanced endoscopic procedures include therapeutic ERCP and EUS
- Opportunity for academic involvement, involving teaching for University of South Dakota School of Medicine
- Highly competitive salary, two-year income guarantee, loan assistance, and a generous benefit package.
- Avera Health, the region’s largest and strongest health care network with over 17,000 employees
- Avera McKennan Hospital is a 545-bed tertiary care center
Apply for Transplant Hepatologist Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application will be sent directly to the employer