PHYSICIAN: Addiction Medicine
CLINICAL FACULTY OPPORTUNITY
with Top Teaching Facility!
Opportunity for skilled physician to be part of growing Addiction Medicine team providing both inpatient/outpatient care with Banner University Medical Group (BUMG). Full scope of services including Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and largest admitting medical toxicology service in the U.S. Qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona commensurate with their credentials.
Details of this opportunity include:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible FM or IM/PEDs preferred (other primary residencies considered)
- Addiction Medicine BC/BE (ABPM or ABAM)
- Fellowship training preferred
- Work Schedule: M-F | No weekends | No Call
- Average outpatient consults: 8/day | Inpatient rounding: avg. 12-15/day
- Ability to see patients of all ages including pregnant patients and newborns with neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS) in the NICU, transitioning them to clinic
- Participation in research activities
- Desire to work with medical students and residents
- Work within the team to develop Addiction Medicine fellowship program
- Team player, self-starter, with a desire to positively impact change and the culture related to treatment of substance use disorders
Banner – University Medicine, with locations in Phoenix and Tucson, makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. Academic medicine provides patients the best health care has to offer in the areas of research, teaching and patient care. BUMC-P, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center, highly regarded for its expertise to treat some of the most complex medical cases. It is the new home for medical discoveries, thanks to our collaboration with the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix. BUMC-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report and is consistently rated as a “Best Place to Work” in Arizona.
Compensation package includes:
- Competitive base salary plus production incentives
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
- Excellent health benefit options
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for PHYSICIAN: Addiction Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application will be sent directly to the employer